Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm BAACCCCCCCCCCCCK!

It's been a very, very long time since I posted to this blog.

And there have been a lot of changes in my life in the last 14 months, some of which made me feel like not writing, so of which made it seem... pertinient... that I did not blog.

But I've missed blogging, I've missed setting down my thoughts and opinions and getting to share them with my online friends. I missed a lot of comments on some articles, too, that I would loved to have followed up with people over!

With the girl genius community back, it means that I have a 'readership' (for want of a far better term) to connect with again. And it makes me want to come out of my 'non-writing' shell.. I have been published several times over the past few months, in several different organization's newsletters, but i want to start writing for me, about whatever I feel like, again.

It's an unnerving idea, in some ways. There is a (Small) chance that this blog is still being monitored by someone who was previously tracking my actions, but seems to have desisted doing so recently. I can only hope I'm right about that, and that I will recieve some form of notification if I'm wrong - at which point, the blog will go back offline .

I'm not quite sure if I'll continue to post to this blog, specifically, or just link this one into the blog I very breifly started in the summer. I wanted to start writing again at that point, felt empowered to do so (although I didn't feel it was yet smart to do so on this blog) , but then the ground shook beneath my feet again... and I'm only just really finding my way again.

The last 14 months have been some of the strangest out there, and there have been many, many changes. I'm still getting used to them..... so I'll speak more about them later!

No comments: